Ultimate Course To Electrical Design Drawing Using Autocad, Dialux And ETAP
Learn everything you need to work in electrical distribution field design drawing for electrical power engineers.
Welcome To Our Course "Complete Electrical Design Drawing Using Autocad, Dialux And ETAP". This course is important for electrical power engineers who wants to work in the distribution field, this will guide you from zero even if you don't know anything.
So what are we going to learn in this course ?
- In this course we are going to learn all of the basic tools and commands required by electrical power engineers in Autocad, also we will learn all of the basic definitions about lighting .
- We will differentiate between different types of electrical drawing, different lighting schemes and lighting situations.
- We will learn about requirements for good lighting scheme, maintenance and utilization factors.
- We will get an overview to the Steps we are going to use for lighting design also we will understand how to use catalogs and photo-metric data in Dialux.
- We will learn how to do the manual calculation for lighting instead of Dialux.
- We will start Interior Design Drawing by Taking a Factory floor and start creating rooms in Dialux then add luminaries to each of these rooms according to the Lux of Each room, we start creating control groups and add them to Emergency and Normal Light scenes then we will check the Lux and export DWG Files.
- We will start wiring using Autocad and connect the luminaries with Wires and connect to panel.
- Then we will add sockets normal and power sockets, do the wiring for them and connect them to the Panel.
- We will start doing the panel schedule for our project.
- We will then learn about circuit breakers and cables and how to select them for our project.
- Finally we will calculate the voltage drop and short circuit analysis using ETAP.
- We also going to learn about earthing system and how to design it.
Introduction To AutoCAD
Complete Electrical Design Drawing Of Distribution System
Voltage Drop and Short-Circuit Analysis
Earthing System Design
4 sections • 64 lectures • 8h 5m total length
Who Is This Course For
- Electrical power engineers who want to Learn about Interior Electrical Design
- You should have a Computer or Laptop
- You should have an Internet connection for Dialux and Autocad Download
Electrical Power Engineer and Instructor
I am Ahmed Mahdy an electrical power engineer, I have been an instructor for more than 5 years in electrical engineering, I have helped more than 40,000 students from more than 170 countries achieving their career success with my simple and easy courses. In every one of my courses, you'll see that I am always available and always offer you support through each course. I will join your success and help you through any obstacles.